Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This ensures you’ll receive your full appointment time , even if you run into traffic or other delays. And gives you a moment to breathe, slow down, and prepare your body and mind for your session. If you arrive late, that time will be deducted from your session time. Arrivals 15min+ are considered a no-show and will be charged in full.
Text from the Parking Lot
Text our business number and we will let you know when you can come in (512) 265-6333. The office is locked during sessions, and to maintain client confidentiality and privacy, we do our very best to prevent cross traffic our the small waiting room.
Complete Your Forms At Home
After booking your appointment and receiving your “accepted” status from our booking software, you will receive a “New Client Info Packet” email with important information pertaining to your first trip to the studio, plus digital intake forms. This email is sent within 5 minutes of “accepting” your booking. Please check your spam folder, as this email often ends up there.
Please complete these forms as soon as possible. These forms have a legal purpose and MUST be collected before your session.
Please silence and store cell phones and digital devices while in the office. This is your time to relax, step away from the busy world and focus on your intention to improve your health and heal.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, we require 48-hours notice (no exceptions). Any changes made within 48-hours of your appointment are subject to a full cancellation fee if we can not fill your space with someone on the waitlist. Missed appointments or no-shows will be charged in full.
By booking your appointment, you assume the risk of any need to cancel or reschedule. If concerned about potential cancelation fee, please keep an eye on the schedule and book a same day appt, or text/call to be put on the waitlist.
Our goal at Radiance Health Center is to help you have a relaxing, enjoyable colon hydrotherapy session, and there are several things you can do beforehand to make the most of your time with us.
1) Relax. We understand that new procedures can induce some anxiety. Please know that we understand, and are here to support you. Arrive a few minutes early to sit and center yourself. We will be with you every step of the way, and you will never be alone.
2) Eat high-fiber foods and foods with a high water content in the 24-48 hours before your appointment. Raw fruits and vegetables are ideal. Chew thoroughly and avoid gas-producing foods such as beans, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and brussels sprouts. This ensures your colon isn’t focused on passing difficult foods during our session and allows us to target impacted waste and toxic material.
3) Hydrate. When you’re dehydrated, the colon will absorb some of the water in an attempt to rehydrate the body, instead of allowing it to pass through and flush waste from the system. For optimal hydration, take your body weight in pounds, divide by half, and drink that number of ounces of water the day before your session. A portion of those ounces may come from fresh juices and herbal teas, but please avoid carbonated sodas and sparkling water 24 hrs prior to your session. If you typically drink coffee to help induce a morning bowel movement, please have your coffee as usual.
4) Avoid eating 2-3 hours prior to your appointment, and avoid drinking 1 hour before your appointment. This ensures that your body will not be focused on digestion during your colonic, and helps facilitate abdominal massage to dislodge impacted matter.
5) Consider taking a gentle herbal laxative or stool softener if you’re particularly constipated. You will be passing waste during your colonic, and a laxative can help loosen up impactions and prevent cramping or difficult eliminations due to hardened stools. We recommend Smooth Move Tea (Traditional Medicinals brand) and Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm brand). If you have been taking laxatives and they are not working, please do not take anything the night before your colonic.
6) Go for a walk. Exercise stimulates intestinal circulation and will help prepare your colon for your session. A brisk walk, swimming, riding a bicycle, running, dancing, gardening, yoga — any movement that gets the blood circulating and the core engaged. However, please refrain from intense abdominal workouts 24 hours before a colonic. Tense abdominal muscles will impede peristalsis and likely cause some discomfort during your session.
To receive the full benefits of your Ozone Sauna, adhere to the following steps:
1) The use of drugs, strong medications, alcohol or plant medicine prior to or during the ozone sauna session is absolutely prohibited. Any person suspected of not adhering to this contraindication will be refused service and charged in full for their forfeited session.
2) Hydrate. Drink one-half your bodyweight in ounces of water the day before your session. Dehydration can put increased stress on your body, leading to increased heart rate, higher blood pressure, exhaustion, and lack of proper sweating to help release toxins during your sauna experience. Dehydration may also increase negative detox/die-off symptoms after the sauna. Therefore, we recommend drinking lots of water before and after your treatment, as well as the ozonated water we provide during your sauna session.
3) Eat a light meal 2-3 hours before your session and avoid any stimulants 4 hours before your session. Going into a sauna with either an empty stomach or while still digesting a large meal will add additional stress on your body and impede the healing experience. Stimulants can also cause discomfort as the sauna will raise your heart rate, and should be avoided before a treatment.
4) Bring comfortable clothes you can slip into after the sauna. You may still be sweating after leaving the sauna, and we recommend taking a shower within 1-2 hours of your treatment.
5) If you experience feelings of light-headedness, dizziness, or other symptoms of heat exhaustion, leave the sauna immediately and inform a member of staff. Please be sure to prepare properly and use a heat setting that allows you to stay in the sauna the full 30 minutes.
6) Our Ozone sauna features a flatscreen with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video available for your viewing pleasure. However, you are also welcome to bring your own device for use while in the ozone sauna however consider that earbuds may get sweaty.
For the best lymphatic massage experience, we recommend you do the following:
1) Hydrate. Lymphatic massage stimulates the lymphatic system and moves lymph fluid through the body to promote drainage and detoxification. Proper hydration helps flush those toxins out of the body, and can help prevent detoxification symptoms after the massage.
2) Stop eating 2-3 hours before your massage. An empty stomach is ideal for lymphatic massage. When your body is busy digesting, it cannot focus on moving the lymph fluid. An empty stomach also makes for a more comfortable massage, as having a full stomach can also make massaging the lymph system in your abdomen and lower organs uncomfortable.
3) Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing. Tight fabrics that constrict movement can make draining the lymph difficult, leaving stagnant areas behind. While a partial massage is better than none, the true power of a lymphatic massage is only experienced when your whole body is stimulated and the lymph starts flowing properly again.